Judges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

future bunny like new clan // Accepted

3 posters

Judges :: Clan :: Results

Go down

future bunny like new clan // Accepted Empty future bunny like new clan // Accepted

Post by future bunny Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:17 pm

need play to new clan to play the tornaments to war to lucky luciano ridick toux.... like this game and need a good clan to play best then merci for all. judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judgejudge judge judge judge

future bunny

Back to top Go down

future bunny like new clan // Accepted Empty Re: future bunny like new clan // Accepted

Post by Avallac'h Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:21 pm

Future Bunny, as you wrote an application you can now wear Judge trial tag (-t). During this period we will see if you can join or not our clan. I wish you good luck. Can you describe a bit more why you want to join or it's only this reason? Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Administrator

https://judges-nexuiz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

future bunny like new clan // Accepted Empty Re: future bunny like new clan // Accepted

Post by Passero Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Hello there! Yes, as Ava said - can you tell us a bit about yourself?

Passero
Administrator

Back to top Go down

future bunny like new clan // Accepted Empty sorry but write in spannish :)

Post by future bunny Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:20 pm

hola mi nombre es future bunny, juego a este juego desde que conoci ubuntu , me dedico a la informatica r eparando ordenadores y demas cosas, tengo 23 aƱos y me gustaria estar en este clan para poder batirme en torneos contra riddick touz mirko lucky luciano..... desde que encontre ubuntu me apasiono nexuiz porque cuando enpeze con los ordenadores estaba el juegor unreal tournament que me recuerda a este pero online pfff es la ostia si no entendeis todo ya os tratare de escribirlo en ingles. gracias saludos future bunny judge

future bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallac'h Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:43 pm

So I will translate for others :
"hi, my name is future bunny, I play at this game since I know Ubuntu, I work in Informatic, repair computers and some others cosas, I am 23 YO and I would like to be in this clan to be able to fight in tournament against Riddick, Toux, Mirko, Lucky Luciano,... Since I met Ubuntu, I have a passion for nexuiz because when I began with computers I was into the game Unreal Tournament but online this is bad if you don't understand all when they speak English. Cheers Future Bunny Judge"
I hope that translation is quite good. Thanks for the precision Future. Wink

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Administrator

Back to top Go down

future bunny like new clan // Accepted Empty :)) future help

Post by future bunny Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:48 pm

thanks for the future help ava Razz

future bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallac'h Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:51 pm

Please reply to the topic instead of create a new topic everytimes... Wink You have a button Post Reply or a text box at the end.

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by future bunny Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:56 pm

Very Happy

future bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallac'h Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:19 pm

Since we are only few members, after talking with Passero we decided to show you the result even if there is only 2/3 votes. I am heppy to say you that you are accepted !!! Smile Congratz, you can now wear the full Judge tag Wink

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by future bunny Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:26 pm

thanks ava and paseero like this clan thanks Smile) for all

future bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallac'h Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:28 pm

So, now you can see the discussion we had with passero about you and your joining, and see the advices we give you. Wink

Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Avallac'h
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by future bunny Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:31 pm

okay yes no use cloack jeje

future bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down